Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Shower Clean

Week of August 2 through 8

The wedding whirlwind continued this weekend with another bridal shower for my friend Melissa. This shower was hosted by some of the ladies from her church, which meant no work and all play for me! Play = Crafting, just in case you're new to this tiny blip on the internet.

I found some precious scalloped note cards and decided to embellish them for the bride. What better way than with initials? I'm a sucker for a good monogram. Each of the three colors received its own special design. I tried to work with Melissa's wedding colors, too. I made one set with her old monogram, to be used before her wedding, one set with her name so she can use them all the time, and one set with her new monogram. I also printed a coordinating image on the flap of the envelopes. I was so happy with how they turned out that I was sad that I had to give them away. Next time, I'll have to make some for myself, too!


On the tag for the gift wrapping, I wrote "For the Miss and the Mrs. to note her journey along life's way." Because I'm so clever and witty. Don't doubt my punny prowess.


Around Our House Next Week: G-reg is a G-raduate

No comments:

Post a Comment